Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prom








So here is a little secret. My best friend Alexa and I happen to be bored a lot of the time. For some reason her prom dress is at my house, and its been there for quite a while. So occasionally we try our dresses on. And just chill around in them. For no reason. Its actually quite fun. So the other day we decided to take pictures of us, just chilling in our prom dresses.

My dress is from Debs, surprisingly enough. And Alexa bought her dress from somewhere online. I absolutely loved my dress. It was very different from everyone elses. Most girls had skin tight, ill-fitting, blinged up, animal print dresses. They all looked fake with their orange tans and acrylic nails. But never the less, it was a blast and the place was so pretty, the food was good, and dancing crazily with your friends is always fun.

Somewhere on my laptop I have actual prom pictures. But I can't find them. So I will keep looking. I went with my friend David, just as friends. We both didn't want to be dateless. I'll post soon again.

xoxo

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment