Wednesday, July 21, 2010

rAnDOm..

I just really thought my hair looked cool.
My sunglasses. I never wear them. I like them, but I think my face is too small to pull any type of sunglasses. Never the less, they are still cool. Purchased at Evolution located on The Commons.


One of the best books I have ever read. Seriously Mr. Larsson is a genius. I can't wait to read the next two.



My makeup case.



My wallet that I got at Target.


My new belt!!! I love it! I found it at the Salvation army! Crazy! And it was only 75 cents! I can never pass down a good deal.


My new sweater that I also found at the Salvation Army. It still had tags and its from Volcom! I was so excited. And it actually keeps me warm.
My 17th birthday was Monday, the 19th, and now I can legally see a rated R movie now. Yay! Haha, but I had a fabulous day and I have some pics of the day that I will post soon. I saw Inception and it was so AMAZING!!! My mind was literally blown and I still can't stop thinking about it! Great movie. Go see it. Now.
Enjoying summer. Love. Friends. And Life in general.
xoxo
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment