Friday, February 5, 2010

Random and Yummy

These were all taken on my mom's old Sony digital camera. One of the first versions of digital cameras. It's so old and crappy...but it occasionally takes good photos. I love this hat! I got it Christmas 2008 from the Bon-Ton, but I haven't worn it since. But I decided to try it on and take some pictures. The lighting in my bathroom was perfect so I used the mirror in there and this is what I got!
My mom took this on Christmas Eve. The coat is a thrifted Ann Taylor and it had major shoulder pads in them. So 80s it was almost scary. But I absolutely love royal blue so I took the pads out and now the jacket has become my favorite!!
I also wanted to share that I made this amazing smoothie the other day. It was soooo good. It was so yummy that I may go make another one right now.
XOXO
-Heidi




1 comment:

  1. These are cool photos! That smoothie looks extremely delicious! haha.

    ReplyDelete