Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole...

Hello! It's finally February! Yay! So this post is just a compilation of pictures that I have found in regards to Alice In Wonderland. I love the Disney version of Lewis Carroll's novel and of course the book itself. The imagination and childlike feeling the story gives off, is why I enjoy it so much. This said, I am sure you can infer that I am super STOKED for the newest film version directed by Tim Burton. I love all of his films (especially Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Sweeney Todd). And Johnny Depp plays the Mad Hatter, and that in itself makes me want to see it ten times more! He is an amazing actor and he adds so much to every character. Anyway, Alice In Wonderland is so inspiring to me and I'm working on outfits that go along with this theme. I'm saving up for a Nikon SLR digital camera and after I purchase that I will post more pictures of clothing that I actually wear! Hope everyone has a good week! (PS: I'll try to post again at the end of the week! I'm working on my dream wedding...)






XOXO

-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment