Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's a New Year

:))) I got this for Christmas!!! I was so excited! I love love love it! While reading it I am finding that I may want to be an editor since books and reading are my other passions besides fashion...
I bought these shoes at the salvation army. They were 7 dollars! I was so excited...I'm most likely going to wear them to prom or semi. I haven't bought dresses yet so I'm not sure what one Ill wear them too. I think Ill probably wear them to semi because I usually wear a shorter dress...and these would look fab with a cute, mid-thigh, fluffy dress....I'm thinking black or deep purple. Ill update at some point, proms not till May and I think semi is in February.

My best friend Alexa bought these winter work boots at a local store called Homer Men and Boys. They look better in the snow...with gloves and boots. Definitely made for a certain kind of girl. She usually wears some vintage cowboy boots...but they have no traction so she bought these.
I first had this black sweater on...then I put on the yellow polka dotted one, and it looked way cuter.

I haven't the time! I have been extremely busy lately with school, work, and the holidays. Unfortunately this means that I have no time to write in my blog. But just now I decided that I would rather blog than do a humongous pile of homework that's do tomorrow. It's a new year and that means its time to be a whole new me. And blogging at least three times a week will be one of my new years resolution. I am also going to devote myself to everything I love...ie; FASHION. And on those days that I just want to wear jeans, a baggy sweatshirt, and throw my hair in a ponytail...I am going to say to myself "That's not me. Not anymore" I mean some days you have to wear comfy clothes...but that does not mean you can't be fashionable about it.
So I bought myself a Nikon Cool pix S70 (That's the touchscreen one). I have to admit that it isn't what i thought it was going to be. I keep playing around with it and i can't seem to get the right settings. So I'm going to return it and get an SLR camera because that's what I really want. And that is also part of my resolutions. To do what I want. I'm also going to acquire a boyfriend, but that's neither here nor there :) Above are some "OK" pictures I've taken with my camera. I had to weed out a bunch of horrible ones to find the good ones. Hope you all had a good holiday and new year!!!
xoxo Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I got the Teen Vogue Handbook too, and I LOVE it. I want to be like everything mentioned in that book.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete