Sunday, December 6, 2009

Go Warmth












It snowed today! It's exciting only because it means Christmas is on its way. I can't get in the holiday spirit without those fluffy, white flakes falling down outside. Snow is magical and fun. Until February. After that its annoying and slushy and crappy.
Anyway here are some wintry photos for this season that is upon us. Scarves, gloves, hats, and boots are must haves! And they keep you warm too :))
I absolutely LOVE this commercial. It makes me want to shop at Gap. Love Love Love it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVMPWlWDvsI

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! All these photos are adorable!
    By the way, love your current inspiration picture. It might have to be mine next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi's Mom has always said that good fashion always starts with being weather appropriate. I see she was listening! I love this blog Heidi, great photos and good writing! I love you.

    ReplyDelete